onsdag den 30. marts 2011

First post

Hello all.

I've just started this blog and this is my first post. I just have to find out how this site works and all, but I think I'll learn quite fast. I prefer not to tell about myself, as I will let the subjects be in focus instead.

In this blog I won't focus on anything specific, but of course I'll cover my biggest interests: films, fashion, photography, politics, music, philosophy, literature and a lot of other stuff. It'll be a mix between text and pictures, as I think that's the best way to do a blog. Sometimes a picture says more than 1000 words, right? Alright, that was a bit cliche, but whatever; hope you will enjoy!

Here's some pictures to start out with of/from various stuff that I like:

 - from Zerkalo/The Mirror by Andrei Tarkovsky. One of my favourite films.


 - another film shot. This is from A bout de souffle/Breathless by Jean-Luc Godard. Another of my favourite films.


- Jean-Paul Sartre. One of my favourite writers.

- from an Ann Demeulemeester collection. She is one of my favourite designers.

22 kommentarer:

  1. Nice Pics, I may have to see one of those films....

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks for sharing you blog, and congrats on your first post!

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks for your comments guys. I will have to work on the design and all that, and find out which direction I wanna take this, but I appreciate your words!

    SvarSlet
  4. Good luck with your blog, keep the posts coming!

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm looking forward to your future posts i think there going to be interesting.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like good films, photographs and philosophy! I'm so glad you're going to write about it. Can't wait!

    SvarSlet
  7. Sounds interesting, will follow for future posts.

    SvarSlet
  8. Some good photographs here, looking forward to seeing more from you.

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice pictures, hope to see some good posts in the future

    SvarSlet
  10. I love the mirror, great movie!

    SvarSlet
  11. I'd be interested in the philosophy and photograph part.

    SvarSlet
  12. Jean-Paul Sartre is really good :)

    SvarSlet
  13. You said you are into photography, may I ask what camera you use? And what lenses you have? Sorry about my bad english.

    SvarSlet
  14. Thanks for all your comments. I'll try to make as nice posts as possible. My English vocabulary isn't too big, though, but I'll do the best that I can!

    Jörssender: Sorry, I'm not a photographer myself. I have a Canon G11, but I only use it for birthdays, parties, etc.

    SvarSlet
  15. haha nice photos, real artistic!!

    SvarSlet
  16. Okay, that's cool. Good luck with your new blog!

    SvarSlet
  17. Welcome to the bloggers. Also, greate pictures.

    SvarSlet
  18. i love the screenshots from vintage movies.
    you seem like a pretty cool guy, or girl.

    keep it up :3

    SvarSlet
  19. Welcome to world of blogging, hope to read more from you in the future!

    SvarSlet
  20. best of luck to you sir, lolwat!

    SvarSlet
  21. I love Jean-Luc Godard. Might have to watch one of his films today.

    SvarSlet